Isaac has been so patient, waiting and waiting for the snow to come. Needless to say, he is THRILLED that it is here! I could barley get breakfast down him the other day before he was trying to run out the door to play.
We recently introduced Isaac to the movie, "Frosty the Snowman." He loves it. He couldn't wait to make his own snowman, so that's what we did!
Isaac picked out my pink scarf and Brett's yellow hat to put on Frosty. We cut sticks off our bush for arms. I couldn't remember the rule about what labs could eat, if it was raisins? So, we used pepperoni for eyes and buttons! (Just incase Koda came sniffing around!) Isaac was most excited about using a carrot for the nose. I wasn't too concerned about using green and red m&m's for his mouth, even though I'm almost positive chocolate isn't good for dogs either. (When did I get so paranoid? I had a dog growing up and I didn't even think to things about what I put on my snowman!) Anyways, I think he turned out cute!
Isaac found the fun of eating snow... which with a dog around, I wasn't too thrilled about! Still, he couldn't resist it, even while I was taking pictures of him and his snowman... he started to lick Frosty!
Isaac and Frosty the Snowman!
Isaac still was not tired enough to go inside so we ran up and down the hills on our street, sledding. This doesn't make him tired either, it's mom who does all the running and pulling!
Because of all the snow, Brett took pitty on Koda and brings her into the garage every night. And as the snow piles up, he lets her come back on the real snowy days too. I insisted if we had to have a wet dog in the garage she needed a REALLY good bath! Wet, muddy dogs stink! So Brett took her to get bathed and when she game back, I was amazed! Her coat was as soft and silky as the day we brought her home! She also smelled soooo good, just like a Christmas Cookie! Now I've made myself crazy. I don't want her to go and get dirty, I want her to stay smelling yummy!
1 comment:
You guys make fancy frosty men! Brett's such a "softee" where HIS doggie is concerned. Remember how you (Brett) mocked Princess for having to come in the garage? Like . . . she has a fur coat! ha ha!
Post a Comment