Girls night out is always so much fun. It doesn't matter what we do, it's exciting to be together, especially when you are amongst thousands of other crazy people!!! For months and months all I have heard is how amazing the Twilight books are and that I need to read them. (Even my sweet grandma started reading them!) But, I have to admit when I learned it was about vampires my interest in reading them quickly plummeted, and that was the end of it. Luckily, I have enough sense to see the movie regardless if I read the books... because MAN, if that doesn't want to make you read the books, I don't know what will!!!
Emilee and Ashley
Poor Emilee had to sit by me... I'm sure glad she did. She gave me quick updates about what had happened in the book so I followed the movie better. If I would have been patient everything would have come full circle... but with so many people screaming... I too had to know what was happening! Every theatre within the theatre was playing Twilight... so there were so many people! The parking garage was packed! A lot of people dressed to fit the part, like two of my darling sisters...
Aleesha and Mckenzie in their Vampire attire, fangs and all!!
You girls looked great! Poor little kenzi, the girl has been running on no sleep for a couple of weeks. She has been in charge of lighting and running the high school play. She was so tired she was dozing in the movie... and that's hard to do when Edward is on the screen!!! Emilee and I both said, we weren't sure that we thought he was cute... but when you watch him, you will agree with us, he is! My favorite quote of the night was when Emilee and I were talking about Edward and she said, "Oh my! And that voice!!!" Yes, he fits the part of a vampire well, his voice does draw you in!
Liz, Cally, and Laurie
These are Lizzy's in-laws. They drove from Delta to be with us. Now that is dedication! I love going to movies with Liz, she always gets me so excited. As with the rest of the crowd, she started screaming... which I didn't know what was going on and who that important person was who just walked on screen, but you can't help but join in!!! It's really exciting! By the end of the movie when I understood what was happening, it was easy to scream, especially at the kissing scene! When that many women are screaming at 1:00 and 2:00 in the morning... you get sucked in!
Shelly, Harmony, Janine, and Rachel
Here is the rest of our clan! We were trying to get pictures before, but it was hard with so many people... and seemed impossible to get a group shot! If I left this picture, Rachel would be mad at me. She has a tendency to blink in pictures and I didn't "check" my picture after. I'm sorry Rach, next time I will... but I had to post this one cause Janine had stepped out for a second. So to make up for it, here is an open eye picture of cute Rachel!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous you got to go!! I can't wait to see it. So you thought Edward was cute? I've had my doubts about him. I'm glad you liked it. It makes me more excited to see it.
Oh Ashley...the books are a million times better! When you meet Jacob in the second and third books, you'll love him! I'm glad that you are finally jumping on board (even if it is backwards!)
honestly, it's probably a good thing you did it backwards because now you don't have the huge expectations that everyone else did. The movie was actually disappointing compared to the books, so that should tell you how great they really are if you loved the movie so much. happy reading!! and go jacob!!
SOUNDS LIKE A FUN GIRLS NIGHT OUT. I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THE BOOKS EITHER. NOT SURE IF I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE OR NOT. LET ME KNOW IF IT WAS ANY GOOD!
Sounds like great Girls Night Out! I haven't seen it yet and want to real bad. Maybe this week. Who knows. We should go to Rascal Flatts! Where are they coming too and how much are tickets? They might be expensive. We will have to do some research.
Love Ya!!!
Post a Comment