Beach in Florianopolis Brazil
My sweet friend Jeana tagged me. Same kind of picture tag, just different numbers. It's the 5th folder with the 5oth picture. This was a beach we went to when Brett and I were in Brazil visiting his parents on their mission... almost exactly 3 years ago! We left right after Thanksgiving. It was really gorgeous there! I considered using a picture with us in it on the beach, but that would be cheating the rules. This picture reminds me of the Footsteps in the Sand poem. Looking at my Brazil pictures reminded me I never wrote about my trip... because I wasn't blogging then. Maybe I should write about it and get caught up!?
I tag: Megan, Shannon, Tara, Stacy, and Tashina (your welcome!)
2 comments:
That looks so nice! I would give anything to be somewhere warm right now...
that looks so nice right now! Wish i was there! And I like snow? That is weird? Sure love ya!
Post a Comment