On Sunday we were making brownies and Isaac had to lick the beater. That led to thinking it was a microphone and he started singing and jumping around. So without further adieu, I present to you... my son, Isaac singing "Breaking Free" from High School Musical.
(His dad is so proud!) You might have to shut off the music below to hear him!
6 comments:
Boy, he is quite the performer! What a cutie! We can't wait to see you guys next week!
that is so hilarious! I love how he takes a breath to lick the beater and then resumes the song ROFL!!!
ohh, he is such a cutie! Thats how you know when you have listened to a song to much!
Oh my goodness he is just like you! All my college memories of singing into a hairbrush are rushing back to me!!
hey babe! Long time no see!! Your little Issac is to die for! Just love him! We really need to get together! Loves!
Wow! so much energy...I need some of that. Cute as always!
Post a Comment