Finding church clothes for little boys is harder to me then it should be! But, we finally found some and I think Isaac is just the cutest thing in the world!

He's so proud of himself that he looks like his dad. He loves his tie and flaps it around and tells me he has "wings!" On the bottom of his sunday shoes, there is traction but he calls them his "polkadots to help him not fall in the snow."

He also has a little vest to go over it. Brett thinks it's a little nerdy, but I think he's cute!
4 comments:
I LOVE the church clothes! He really looks like a miniature Brett. So cute!
Oh my heck! So cute! He looks so grown up in his little church clothes... and I love the sweater vest, but Brett probably knew I would say that.
Definitely the cutest little guy I have ever seen!
LOVE THE SWEATER VEST! I BOUGHT GAVIN THE SAME OUTFIT!
Post a Comment