Monday, November 3, 2008

High School Musical 3

Brett often tells me he married a twelve year old girl and sometimes it's not far from the truth. Those who know me well, know I have a love for the High School Musical movies. I love one and two and own them both. Brett wishes he hasn't seen them as much as he has. I love them because they are those feel good movies with nothing bad in them. (And it doesn't hurt that Zac Efron is in them!) I wanted to attend opening night of HSM3, but since we were doing a sister night out, we all couldn't make it. We opted for a few days later. (Brett was just thrilled I wasn't making him see it!)
The night before we went to my sister Rachel's house and watched one and two (much to our husbands dismay) and let our boys tear apart her son's room with every toy he's ever owned! What a mess! This is when I learned how well Isaac knows the High School Musical songs! (I think he learned them cause I listen to the soundtracks) When we were watching HSM2, Troy and Gabriella were singing there tragic, "I have to go my own way song." Isaac was playing right next to me and he burst into song singing, "I gotta go my own waaaayyy!!!" We all burst out laughing! Every day since then, Isaac will burst into song at our house from the original HSM. He'll start singing, "Were breakin' freeze! Soarin', Flyin! Star in heaven we can't reach!" Now, if you know that song... you will know that it's pretty accurate. It makes me laugh and I'm sure you can imagine how thrilled Brett is about it!

We finally made it to see HSM3. It was sad to see it end, but so fun to be there with my sisters watching it. The show didn't disappoint and it was well worth the money spent! My niece, Acacia was with us (who is 6) and when they kissed on screen she quickly covered her eyes and informed us she wasn't looking! We had a great time and the movie was a great close to all three shows. If you haven't seen it, (or any of them) I highly recommend it! 

2 comments:

Amber said...

Haha, you are so funny. I haven't seen any of them, but I am imagining you and Isaac jamming out to the soundtrack!

Christie said...

I love HSM too! It's nice to know I'm not the only one our age who does!