Last weekend was my nephew, Zander's 4th Birthday. My sister, Rachel decided to go all out and have a Batman Birthday Party! The day before the party my sisters and I spent a long day together of cutting out and hanging up bats to make the bat cave. In the end, it was so adorable and the party was so much fun!
Isaac waiting to enter the bat cave in his cape. (yes, every child had their own cape!)
At the first of the party they made bat-a-rangs. This is Isaac flinging his around the room.

BATMAN!
He made his grand entrance from jumping over the railing onto the back-porch appearing at the sliding glass door. All the kids were very surprised! Some excited, some scared. He came in and brought them each a bat ring.
Isaac was thrilled about his special bat ring batman personally gave him.

All the kids being "tough" with Batman.
Zander & Isaac licking the frosting!
After all the excitement the kids had pizza, cupcakes, and ice-cream. Isaac enjoyed licking the frosting off the top. When all the kids were leaving Isaac asked me for another cupcake (well mostly for the frosting on top). I told him to go talk to his uncle Gordon. Isaac is so short and tried to get Gordon's attention (who had no clue Isaac was trying to talk to him). A few second Isaac peeked around the counter at me and with an annoyed voice and said, "Do I have to speak louder?" I thought I was going to die laughing. He probably feels like that a lot trying to get an adults attention.

Isaac & Josh
The party was a blast. When it was over Isaac and his cousin Josh ran outside to fight crime. Probably just being obedient. When Batman had left he remind them, "Fight Crime, not your brothers and sisters!" Then he quickly added, "and remember to read your scriptures!" Who knew Batman was a member?! Happy Birthday Zander!
4 comments:
that party looked awesome, Rachel did a fantastic job!! All the kids looked so cute in their little capes. I loved what Isaac said to you and who played Bateman? I'm guessing it was Casey. Anyways, looks like you all had tons of fun.
That is such a cute party!
This is too cute! Rachel is awesome!! I wish Batman would give me my own bat ring! Lucky!
I love love love the picture of all the kids and their "tough" pose with Batman. That is so cute!
Post a Comment