Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Candid Camera-Phone Photos!

I was taking pictures off of my camera phone and found a few that make me laugh. They aren't great quality and I'm not sure when I took them... but I thought they were fun. 

Isaac at my sister Liz's house. He's wearing a lovely Sponge Bob beanie and later I remember him putting on some of my nieces black Sunday shoes! So pretty. 

This is by far my favorite picture. This was taken before Isaac's birthday in May. Brett and I took Isaac to the toy store to get a feel for things he liked. He picked up this giant baseball helmet and I swear he looked just like Chicken Little! He's so tiny and the helmet was so big, it looked identical! It was even better when he was trying to hold up the giant bat, but my phone took a blurry picture of that. Too bad. 

Bob the Builder.... this is my curse! When you walk into Wal-Mart, Bob is waiting to greet you and it's hard to hide this giant thing from an active 2 year old. I don't mind letting Isaac ride him, especially as a bribe for being good! But it never works out that way. If we ride it before the store, he cry's when it's time to get off. If we walk right by it and say we will ride it on the way out if we are good in the store, he cry's some more. If we don't ride it at all... well, you can imagine the water works. You wouldn't believe what a happy boy he is while riding it though... too bad he's not the same when I am prying him off of it. No matter which way I slice it, Bob is a thorn in my side. You think I could remember to go to the other doors?! 

No comments: