My Aunt Loni, who lives in Arizona came town for a little while. She was able to go to the conference center for General Conference, but she needed to find a sitter for her little poodle, Molly. So, Molly came to our house for a few hours! She is really cute, she has curly red hair and always is wearing bows to match the holiday. Isaac loved her! I can't say they feeling was mutual for Molly, but she was a good sport.

Isaac chased her up and down the house and Molly couldn't seem to run fast enough. He wanted to pet her, love her, and pick her up. Something smaller then him really made him happy - and he was bigger, so I guess he was in charge?

We were putting up my Halloween decorations while she was over. This includes changing my Bitty Babys outfit into her adorable pumpkin outfit. Isaac picked up Bitty's farm hat and plopped it on Molly's head. I guess it's her size too! She was pretty cute!

I think after she got used to Isaac, they became friends. Or she just decided there was no use in fighting Isaac and laying next to him was easier.

It was a fun little visit and it was fun to see my Aunt I never get to see. Aleesha, my sister popped by for a while that night and taught Isaac how to make a house from my couch cushions. As if taking them off and jumping wasn't enough? Now we have a house to build! He had fun, I guess that's the important thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment