Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture Tagged

My friend Amber tagged me... probably because I wasn't posting enough for her! What you do is open your pictures folder and post the 4th picture in your 4th folder, then give a brief description of that picture and tag a few more friends. 

This is mine: The Spring Sing of 1984!

Left to Right: Ashley Ottley (me), Brighten Pierce, Natalie Zabriskie, and Camie Pontious.

I'm still not clear on why my parents did this, but non the less, they dressed us up with top hats and canes and sat us up on a stage that you couldn't see who was behind the curtain. Our dad's held us up and moved our arms and danced us all about to a jazzy song. At the end, the moms opened the bottom curtain to revile the 4 dads legs in short shorts and tall knee high socks... very stylish! To make this even better, they moved their legs all funny like chickens. I have this on video. I'm glad. It's nice to see what your parents did to you as kids! 

I tag: Angela, Jeana, and Pam 

7 comments:

Megan said...

I am glad to see you are still alive and well. Thanks for the update!!! Love Ya!!!

Lyme Girl said...

The "Spring Sing" was a huge ward talent show! Susan Pontious was the ward music director and we all had babies close in age. So she and her husband, Dave, thought up the funny act and made the costumes and the set! It was hilarious and the hit of the evening! You guys had no idea what was going on and looked bored!

Amber said...

I am so glad you alive! I knew the tag would get you to posting again!

Lonnie and Lindsay Fox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lonnie and Lindsay Fox said...

That is hilarious. I am so glad Im not in that picture

Shannon said...

That is awesome! I want to see the video! You should pos that on the blog.

Pam said...

Geez, what to comment on first...The picture is hillarious. I do love the dress. Oh, by the way...how did Brett's lounging pants turn out? Any exchanges?