Last week when I was shopping for Brett's birthday, Isaac was such a good sport and stuck with me ALMOST the whole way. I thought I had time for one last stop, Costco. Isaac loves the samples so he seemed pleased through the store. At the end he was getting so sleepy and even told me he was "just a little tired." I picked up a package of socks for Brett and Isaac must have thought they looked like a nice fluffy pillow. He grabbed them and laid his little head down and within seconds he was off to sleep! Going to the check-stand I had thousands of comments on,"What a perfect item to buy!" or "oh he's so darling," and "I wish mine fell asleep that easily!" The secret: it probably falls under bad parenting... shop 'til you drop! Poor thing.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Shop 'Til You Drop!
Last week when I was shopping for Brett's birthday, Isaac was such a good sport and stuck with me ALMOST the whole way. I thought I had time for one last stop, Costco. Isaac loves the samples so he seemed pleased through the store. At the end he was getting so sleepy and even told me he was "just a little tired." I picked up a package of socks for Brett and Isaac must have thought they looked like a nice fluffy pillow. He grabbed them and laid his little head down and within seconds he was off to sleep! Going to the check-stand I had thousands of comments on,"What a perfect item to buy!" or "oh he's so darling," and "I wish mine fell asleep that easily!" The secret: it probably falls under bad parenting... shop 'til you drop! Poor thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is sooooo adorable! I can't believe you got a pic of it! Such a funny boy, and don't feel bad, I have made Buddy "shop 'til he dropped" before as well ;)
What a cute picture, I love it. And your fall blog background is great.
How cute! I wish my kids would do that sometimes!!!
That is awesome!!! I love the part where he told you he was only a little tired. What a stud!
Oh my heck, I love it!!! You are training him early on.
Post a Comment