I know, where have I been? Now I have to play catch up. Brett's birthday was a lot of fun. We had a quite family dinner at home. I let Isaac pick out his dad's present. It didn't matter if I gave him suggestions, Isaac was instant that he give Brett swords for his birthday. I finally gave in. I know, this gift was more for Isaac and not many 29 year old men get toy swords for their birthday... but it was the thought that counted!


They had fun playing with them! (he looks thrilled!)

Brett requested one of his favorite cakes, Earthquake Cake. YUM! If you like cream cheese and chocolate, you will LOVE this cake! (and I'm not even a cake person!) Isaac of course helped Brett blow out his candles.... he's good at that... even before the song is over!

Brett got clothes for his birthday... very practical. He also needed new socks. From the picture before they made a great pillow for Isaac, but even better for dress up! He thought they were so fun to wear! Happy Birthday Brett. We love you.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Brett! I love that Isaac picked a present for him...we'll have to do that when Kyle's birthday comes around.
glad to see you're back...
and honestly, I think Kimball really would ask for toy swords for his birthday. Am I raising one kid or two?? Isaac is adorable!
Post a Comment