Then...

Brett and his mom on his 1st birthday
And Now...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Brett hates when I post about him, but I like to make a fuss on birthdays! Brett is such a great husband, father, son, and friend. I don't know what I would do without him! He's made me laugh from the day I met him and he has made me laugh every day since. I love you so much! I hope you enjoy your LAST year of being in your 20's!!! Have a terrific 29th birthday!!!
8 comments:
I like to make a fuss over birthdays too! Tim doesn't really care, it must be a guy thing. Happy Birthday Brett!!
Happy Birthday old man!!! Hope it was FANTASTIC!
That old picture is like looking at little Isaac.
I guess just very very very special people are born today...hmmmm
Happy Birthday!
Holy cow. His birthday picture looks just like Isaac.
Happy Birthday Brett! Hope it was fun!!!
Who is that adorable little girl in the pink shirt on Brett's 1st b-day? Hehehehehehe...
Happy Birthday little bro!
Happy 29th, isn't this the last year most people celebrate and then they're 29 forever? So we hope it was a very good one:)
Ditto! At first glance I thought the first little Brett was Isaac! Happy Birthday Brett! You've successfully cloned yourself!
Post a Comment