Brett didn't think I should post these pictures, but I thought it was too funny not to. On Sunday afternoon it was pretty quite in our house and we were all kind of doing our own thing. Isaac was playing so nice in his room (well from the pictures he was really destroying his room) But then he came across a Build-A-Bear I made about 8 years ago. I guess when the tags say, "one size fits most" they probably weren't counting on a two year old boy to squeeze into them!
I have to admit, he was pretty cute in them!
I just can't believe he could fit into them!
11 comments:
Blackmail when he's older. Haha.
I love it. Who would have thought that you have such a diva running around. so funny
That is so funny. I cant wait until my boys start getting "creative". Well, I guess I will be extremely busy so maybe I can wait
Oh I can only hope my son is going to be half as creative! Those pics are so funny!
Haha, look at his little bum in that outfit! Too funny - watch out Richard Simmons, Isaac is taking your place!
Oh geez...that's hillarious. It was fun to see you guys today.
You realize he's going to die when he's a teenager and sees these pictures, right?! I love it!
P.S. I LOVE your pumpkin background. Those pictures of Isaac from last year are so adorable!
OH, my Ashley!! That is too funny!! Thank you for posting them, I can't stop laughing... Oh, everybody has those moments I am sure, it is just some of them get pictures taken of them in those moments.
If you are interested, Adie has a bunch of clothes that don't fit any more...should we send em' over to Isaac? Hope pink is ok! (That comment is obviously a Jonathan one, not Jeana!)
I wish my bum looked that cute in something like that! that cracks me up. he's such a funny little kid!!
he looks so cute in that! haha...the funny things kids do!
Post a Comment