Sunday, September 14, 2008

Exercise Buddy

I got a new workout DVD a while ago called, The 30 Day Shred. The trainer is Jillian Michaels from the show The Biggest Loser. Even though I'm not as faithful as I should be, it's a tough workout. (That's probably why I'm not as faithful!) Isaac gets so fascinated when I do workout videos he has to do it with me too. (He gets his shoes on and workout gear, well this time he forgot his pants!) Even though she doesn't use "the ball" in her workout, Isaac remembers it from a different DVD... so he brings it out to exercise with me. 

He is very creative, he even found something that resembles weights so when mom uses her weights, Isaac can too. He really did a good job through most of the DVD with me! (He even attempted push-ups!) I guess if  a two year old can do it, I can too! 


No comments: