Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Cantaloupe

Every year my brother grows an amazing garden. This year he grew baby cantaloupes and had tons of them! Him and his wife passed out these little baby cantaloupes to the family, they were so yummy and so tiny! They were so tiny, Isaac felt that it was his size. When we were driving home he found the sack with the baby cantaloupes inside and held one all the way home. When we got home he was insistent that he must have one! I didn't even know if he would like cantaloupe (which I found later, he likes to scoop it, play with it, have a bite, spit it out and then do it all over again). He spent a good long while babying it because it was so small. Then when I gave him some he had to scoop it himself. We were up for a good long while with this baby cantaloupe, who knew something so small could be so fascinating! 

2 comments:

Janine said...

thanks for the heads up! Cord and I thought it was adorable, we'll have to let him try the corn next year, that would be fun to watch! xoxo

Kris and Nat said...

That is so funny! I love reading all your Isaac stories so I know what to look forward to.