Last week my friend Angela and I took our boys to see the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. ($2.00 Tuesday again!) IT IS SO BIG! We started wondering if it was ever going to end! You keep walking and when you think it's done, there is a whole new section! It was pretty neat though to see all the fun things they have there.

Wyatt and Isaac becoming friends! We were making Isaac pose and all he wanted to do was go play in the tunnel. Wyatt can pose on the spot, so he was helping Isaac be a good sport! (Isaac looks pretty thrilled!)

Isaac sitting next to a dinosaur... bad parenting on my part. I then saw a sign that asked us not to do this. oops.

The kids loved the play zone and it gave Ang a chance to sit down and feed Sydney... who I finally got to see since she was born 4 months ago! She's so darling and I didn't get a picture! Isaac loved this puzzle section. When he would get a match and it went through the hole he would shout while jumping up and down, "I DID IT!!!" I love he's so proud of his accomplishments.

They loved playing with the dinosaur puppets. Later they actually were taking the puppet and trying to eat one another when one wasn't looking. So creative!

We played at the sand table for a few minutes. This was hard cause Isaac was so short and there are no step stools to stand on. Plus, he didn't really enjoy getting his hands dirty. He wanted to wash them not long after playing. He did love the tiny dinosaurs in the sand and we ended up getting him a couple at the gift shop for being so good and telling me when he had to go potty in the museum. (I know, the story of my life! It's always centered around potty time!)

This makes me laugh. Wyatt LOVES to act like animals. This one I just happened to snap of him growling like a dinosaur at Isaac.

BIG FOOT!

We had such a great time and I was so happy how well the boys played together. Wyatt is an angel and when Isaac didn't want to listen he would grab him by the hand and get him to walk with him. It's nice having a little friend! Ang, I had a so much fun being with you. I know you miss Cedar but I'm so happy you live closer to me now! We will have to get together again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment