I assumed he had forgotten about the toys and things he had seen but these past 2 weeks have proven to me he hasn't. He is CONSTANTLY talking about Santa. He even has a list! He says, "Santa is bringing me...
a computer, a scooter, and roller skates!" These 3 items never fall away from the list. (I'm not sure where the computer came from but he really wants one!) I was just happy to hear he had forgotten about "the car." I'm talking about the $300 dollar motorized car that every child wants but a parent never wants to afford. Isaac recently got to play in one at a store and didn't stop talking about it for a week! Every now and again he will mention he wants a car so we switch it to, "oh you want a little car?" He looks a little skeptical and says, "a little car I can drive" and then he takes off vrooming around the house!
It's only August and I think we have a long 4 months ahead of us! He's even picking out Santa books at night to read before bed!
2 comments:
Gavin doesn't know Christmas yet. Last year he was too little to remember it all. But birthday number two is coming up! I love shopping for fun things for my little boy! Maybe when we get closer to Christmas, we can hook up and do a little Christmas shopping together! That is cute that he is getting so excited! I have to admit, I have been listening to Christmas music a little lately! I love it!!!!
I understand your pain. Since Lulu's b-day is approaching, she is making a list & Buddy is now making a b-day list for himself--only FOUR months early!
Post a Comment