Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best Friends!


My friend Jeana sent me this picture of her daughter, Adie and Isaac. Isaac was so excited to hold her again and thrilled that she would sit next to him on his couch. (She looks real comfortable, huh?)
Since Adie is only a month old, she obviously isn't as excited as Isaac is. Isaac has big plans for her. He's already trying to get her to slide down his slide. They will be so cute growing up together! 

2 comments:

michellecluff said...

Ah, he already has a little girlfriend! If only arranged marriages were still in...I already have a wife for Brody picked out and she's not even born yet! Here's hoping...
Such a cute little boy is Isaac!

Jeana & Jonathan said...

I loved how excited Isaac was about Adie. he was SO cute with her. And I would totally love it if they dated when they got older, Jonny still swears that Adie will be locked in her room until she's 40, but lets plan on their first date when Adie turns 16. Isaac is such a stud, I just love that little boy. I loved when he wanted to call Jonny and then he didn't want to talk to him, that was hilarious!!