Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Isaac Rolling Down the Hill

Here is the video I said I would upload of Isaac rolling down the hill at The Gardens. I just couldn't stop laughing as he tried to figure out how to roll at the first! I tend to forget about these simple skills all kids have to learn! Thanks Lulu and Buddy for teaching him how! It sure saved me a lot of embarrassment of me rolling down the hill... kids are much cuter doing it then grown adults! 

6 comments:

Tim & Tash said...

Those gardens are beautiful, I took my bridal pictures there. Looks like you guys had a blast! There are lots of things kids can do that are cuter than an adult doing them. Oh to be a kid again... Just kidding I love being a mom and watching my kids do all kinds of fun stuff.

Tara said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I have planned a trip to the Gardens with Jared and Gavin. We are going in a week or so. Now I am excited. IT looks like fun. Hope you are doing well. Did you get your truck?

Liz, Casey, Acacia and Josh said...

Cute, Cute Cute!!! That was so fun!

By the way - I found out that if you use the & symbol in your name it puts that wierd amp; thing after. so you could tell tash and tim....

Amber said...

I knew you would love the red and white sqiggly plate! It would look really cute in your kitchen too! Just so you know, I got it at Home Goods for $12.99 I believe. Great deal!! PS... Isaac rolling down the hill is hilarious. Also, I think it is funny that you are counting down to BYU's first game. Bryce is also counting down and went to the scrimmage on Saturday with his dad. Too funny!

Lyme Girl said...

That's hilarious! One for the wedding video for sure!

Liz, Casey, Acacia and Josh said...

This is a little late, but after Josh saw this video, he started rolling down the hill at the park! I need a video of that!