
1...2...3... JUMP! Isaac and Emma's favorite thing to do is count and jump together in the water. They have gotten to be such cute little friends and really have enjoyed swimming together. This is so fun to me that my cousin Stacy and I are not only the same age but grew up together and had fun together... and now, we are able to have fun with our kids who are the same age and they get to play together.

Today was a review day. We practiced putting our arms scoops and leg kicks together. Isaac is still working on one at a time. I was so thrilled though when today I said, "ok let's kick" he put his legs straight out and started kicking saying, "kick, kick, kick, kick!" Usually I help hold his legs straight out so this was a huge improvement! He's learning! We also practiced climbing the wall again. He's such a monkey the way he just sits on the wall and sways. The class went over to the shallow end again today. Isaac's favorite! He is so thrilled when he can touch the bottom. It makes him and Emma so giddy! We mostly just played and blew bubbles at the little fish houses at the bottom of the pool. (They are really just round circles for pool purposes that blow out bubbles, but the kids think they are fish houses with fish inside that are talking to them! Very clever.)
1 comment:
looks like you had such a fun time with swimming lessons this year! Maybe brode will be old enough to enjoy next year... Isaac is so freaking cute! As is your hair, have I told you that? You're beautiful!
Post a Comment