At the end of class Amy does singing time. We learned about a turtle who blew bubbles in the water! Then we played a few more singing games, but Isaac was more interested in where I sat down his toys. He couldn't seem to part with any of them during class. It got pretty crazy when he was trying to catch 3 toys floating down the river!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Swimming Lesson #2, Bubbles bubbles!
Today's skill was learning to blow bubbles in the water. As I learned yesterday Isaac didn't want to get his face in the water... so getting that close to blow the bubbles really was out of the question. Every time I tried he would claw my neck and climb up me! So instead, we chased ducks and alligators around the lazy river. His teacher, Amy was so nice to come over and have Isaac blow her over in the water, getting him used to the blowing part... still no success until the end of class. I tried having him blow me over and got lower and lower into the water until, yes... bubbles were blown! He thought it was fun and showed Stacy, Emma and his teacher! Nothing like learning one minute before getting out of the pool! We will practice again tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so fun! I am glad to hear about all the fun times you are having in the swim class. Just out of curiosity is there any infants in the class?
Its better that he be a little tenative than be like his father and jump head first into the deep end without knowing how to swim.
Post a Comment