Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Balloon!

I appreciate everyone who was saddened by the loss of Isaac's blue balloon. I thought he had forgotten about it until yesterday when we walked outside and he burst into tears all over again about his balloon flying away. So, today while we were out I let him pick out a NEW balloon! He chose green and hasn't let it out of his site. He's even danced with it. He has been telling me over and over how he needs to hold on to it tight so it won't fly away again! Hopefully, lesson learned!  

3 comments:

Lyme Girl said...

I'm glad little Isaac got a new balloon! After a few sad experiences when you guys were little, we began tying the balloon strings to your wrist when outdoors. That worked great until a gust of strong wind made Mr. Balloon go "pop!"

Kenzie said...

Awwww.. Cute! I'm glad he likes his new balloon. And I think he picked a good color, it matches him! Lol.

Kenzie said...

Awwww.. Cute! I'm glad he likes his new balloon. And I think he picked a good color, it matches him! Lol.