Here are my flowers!
I am so excited they bloomed and they look so pretty!
Isaac loved looking at them. First he sniffed them,
Then he gently touched them and said something strange,
"oh they are so squishy!"
Then he PLUCKED THEM!
The squishy part should have tipped me off that he was up to something. He's too cute to get mad at and it was only one petal... but beware of your flowers when he says they're squishy!
After he got done poking around my flowers he found
something better to do. This is the only way to ride!
(and I know Brett gets a better work out in!)
2 comments:
Your blog is hilarious! We always enjoy reading the latest installment of Isaac's adventures!
Squishy is THE word! I love his Brazilian shirt, and those cute little shoes are adorable.
But I have to say I love the picture where MY CAR is behind there and I'm in here walking and taking buses everywhere...is still looking like new, and so shinny and so...hmmm I'm getting home sick again.
Post a Comment