1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (you can include Brett on this too if you have a better memory with him!)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
8 comments:
We did have some fun times didn't we. I was thinking aout how we use to walk home from school everyday, that was a blast. I remember in Jr. High we all ate outside the back doors of the school above the track. We would talk about the craziest things! We were always coming up with some scheme.
Oh my Ashley! I have to start with all of our tent experiences...for some reason all of our adventures had to do with tents. Remember the apples that "they" threw? Or you dancing with that dog in my backyard when we were camping out. Eating until we were sick. All the boy drama...especially all the Gary and Chris snooping you did for me (or you said you did). Yes, the glamour shots...although yours did turn out quite cute. Your pretty long hair that you curled every day! The sleepovers...sometimes we stayed in, sometimes we didn't. Sleeping in your beanbag. Watching the make out parts of movies over and over again. Remember our first experience with us driving together? You just got your lisence and we were on the freeway screaming our heads off. Then later when you were driving on the wrong side of the road, you informed me that you were nightblind. Showering in Bear Lake...boy that was interesting while we were holding the towel for eachother! Oh Ash, I love you!
So I know we haven't really know each other that well until lately... but let me just say that I have never really seen you mad. I remember you in jr high and highschool and you were always so calm about everything. Even when you would sort of get fired up about something, you still did it in such a chipper way that it didn't really count. You always have a cute little smile on your face and take things so gracefully. Truly something to aspire to!
Let me just say, it was night, we were wearing all black and no one knew we were around. Yes, that sounds creepy, but that is just how we roll. Good times!
I don't know if there is enough room on your blog..... but her are some of the first things that came to mind. Hanging out at your house until all hours of the night... sitting in the "box" in your parents room. Going to Bear Lake and you getting your first ticket and then seeing the cop at your Aunt and Uncles house when we got back. The boy drama through high school. Toilet papering, sog balling when we broke that kids windshield. Those were some fun times!!
One of my favorite memories is with Brett. We got us a really cool sled for Christmas one year. It was a wood one with red runners. We invited Brett to come with us to the Peteetneet school where there is an awesome hill and tons of snow. I couldn't stop laughing all the way down because it didn't matter who was in our way, when they saw us coming they got out of the way or got ran over. It was really fun.
These are just a few of the millions. We used to sit at the piano and play heart and soul, we made prank calls late at night during sleep overs, used mineral water to help a burn I got while working at 5 buck pizza (and amazingly enough it worked!), played trolls a lot and drove around in the car passed boys houses that we liked listening to the 10 things I hate about you sound track. Any time you were going anywhere you would call and invite me along, like if you had to run to Wal-mart or get your oil changed or something. Then when you would drop me off we would sit in the car for another couple hours just talking. You've always been one of my best friends. No matter where we live or what is going on in our lives you are always so good to keep in touch. Thanks for that. I love ya! And by the way, I can't believe you remember the telephone earrings. I didn't even remember those.
Some of my favorite memories are the Ottley family parties. When we were little we would play sardines in the basement of Grandma's house. She had such great places to hide!
Post a Comment