Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Water skiing!!!

Last night we went out with some friends on their boat.  It was so much fun. I'm sad that I forgot my camera. I haven't been water skiing in over 10 years so I was pretty excited when I got up on my 2nd try! When I would fall I noticed I would take the time to plug my nose before falling in to the water - Brett teased me for that. But what can I say? It's always been a curse! No matter how many times my Sealy cousins have told me not to... reminding me that I can fall and breath the water out, I just can't! Brett hasn't water skied, so on the rare occasion I got to gloat that I did something and he didn't, made me pretty happy! :) (I know, I'm mean) He did have some unfair advantages, like one on of the boots was cutting off his circulation... I can see how that would cause a problem. When he would fall Isaac would BURST out laughing saying that daddy  fell down! 
They have a wake board that we both want to try - when I get brave... but after watching Jason I was pretty amazed and very doubtful I could ever jump that high (or just stay up for that matter!) I was excited to be there when Nicole went over the wake thousands of times for the first time - Nice job! We had such a good time! Thanks again guys! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys. I'm so glad you got to come! You'll have to for sure come again and try wakeboarding. I know you guys can do it. :) Thanks again for the fun night!

Megan said...

Sounds like a BLAST!!!

Jason said...

We had a great time. You have to come again and try the wakeboard!!!