So when all was tried on and hung up I spent $67.00. I got a pair of pants, a pair of shorts, 2 t-shirts, 1 baby-doll shirt, a jacket, a necklace, and earrings. Wow! What a deal! I was so excited and could barely go to sleep cause I was so happy!!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Scratch & Win!
I had the BEST day on Saturday! I still smile because it was such a perfect day! It start with the usual Saturday things, chores. But it went quick and I spent the day with Brett & Isaac. Isaac was being silly all day which made me laugh and was doing great at going potty, which always makes me happy! I'm getting to know more of my neighbors I've never met because it's warm outside... silly I know, but I love making new friends. Then Brett said he would go shopping with me to spend some of my birthday money! (Which he hates to do so I was excited he would come!) Well we strolled through JC Penny and decided to go to Maurices. As I was strolling through the clothes a lady asked how we were. Brett said, "She's good, I've been better." ha ha. Well to cheer him up she told him they were having a scratch and win day! You get anywhere from 15 - 50% of your ENTIRE purchase. She handed me the card and not thinking much about it I scratched it (knowing most people get the 15%) but no, I got the 50% off!!! Now I don't know how this was helping Brett cause we stayed A LOT longer at the store but it was such a fun birthday present for me and later Brett told me how much fun he had watching me all happy and trying on all the clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are so lucky! I tried 4 times @ Kohl's and scratched 15% every time! Next time I"ll bring you along. Glad you had fun.
Lucky! Shopping is always fun but saving money and get a lot of stuff is the Best!
That is awesome - Chrys says it is all about putting the idea that you will win out in the universe and she wins everything - incidently Barley is a grain Barely is I think the word you are after!
Are you going to block me for being rude?
I love shopping trips like that!
Not fair! Me, my mom, and Manda all got 20%. Glad you got some fun stuff!
Post a Comment