Monday, June 2, 2008

Isaac's 2 Year Old Pictures

We finally got Isaac's 2 year old pictures taken. I think they turned out so cute! When we first put him down he burst into tears and wanted nothing to do with the girl behind the camera.We tried sitting him on a little stool and that was better but still didn't want to be there. Then in the corner he spotted a box of balls, bats, and gloves. Oh was he in heaven! So we propped him up with his favorite things and he was thrilled. (Still wanting to sit on the little stool though) Brett was so excited to see him swing the bat over his shoulder! And the best part, you can't even tell he was crying!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures!!! I love getting my kid's picture's taken!!!

Emilee said...

What a cutie...and soooo grown up! Glad you survived.

Shaylah said...

What a handsome boy! I can't believe how fast he's growing up! You'll have to send us one!

Los Alexander said...

I love the cute outfit and the theme, but his huge smile is the best!

Liz, Casey, Acacia and Josh said...

Those are adorable! You have just inspired me to go get ours done! I want a montage of the kids above my bed! love the the brown backdrop!

michellecluff said...

He looks more and more like you every time I see him! Super cute pics!

Tim & Tash said...

I can't believe he is 2. He is such a cute this guy! He looks so much like you.

Angela said...

Ash those pic's turned out sooooo cute. I can't believe how he has grown. What a big boy! Depending on where we end up living I may consider your pediatrician. I really have loved ours, so I am scared to death to have to change. Especially where Sydnee is so little and has to go every couple months. But I really trust your judgement, so we will see!

Kenzie said...

Isaac is so cute Ash!! I can only imagine how thrilled Brett was when Isaac was so happy with all the sport-y things! ...So do I ever get an updated picture of my cute little nephew for my wall?

Tara said...

Very Handsom! Jared loves the sport stuff too. It's fun to see the boys bond over stuff like that. Won't it be fun when we have little girls and get excited when they pick our their first barbie, or toy kitchen!