I have been so excited about downloading cute scrapbooking paper and elements and less excited about actually scrapbooking it! So I decided to sit myself down and give it a go before Brett makes fun of my for downloading things and not using them! I used 2 quick pages to get me started. A tubby one and a snow one. They turned out so cute! So here is the tubby one:

Credits for Quick Page: Digital Addiction
After getting excited about how cute they turned out, I realized it would be to hard to jump all over the place creating pages... so I'm starting from Isaac's 1st picture. This is my VERY FIRST, ON MY OWN Scrapbook page! I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I guess I can actually start using the things I download now!

Credits for Overlay: Simply Irresistible Designz
9 comments:
Love it, Love it, Love it!! I'm actually a little jealous. :) I've been doing the same thing - downloading a ton of things, but never using them. You've now motivated me to get going too! So cute!
So cute!!
Those are so cute!
That is adorable - i must have the bath one! is life on the inside an overlay or is it the bubbles?
You did really good!
These are both so great. Especially for your first ever pages! I think even the quick pages can be hard. You still have to choose good photos that work well with them. Everything looks so great on both of these!
You should bring your computer over to scrapnight and hang out with us! I've done that before, it was just the same.
I love the title "life on the inside". You've done a great job! Keep up the GREAT work!
Good job Ashley! They are so fun! Are you the same girl who said you'd never scrapbook? Teach me quick and easy please!
That is great ashley! You are very Talented. I ran into your sister Rachel at Costco the other day! It was good to see her. I think that it's been to long since you and I have gotten together. Let me know when you have a free day and we can do something fun.
Love ya
Cute! Cute! I wish I could get into that! They are so adorable.
Post a Comment