So we have had several comments saying how much Isaac looks like me! Brett got to thinking about this and told me Isaac has my big cheesy smile. (thanks) Well, I didn't think much of it till Brett pulled out his baby book. There was a 2 year old and 3 year old picture of Brett and I was shocked! Then I found a picture of me at age 2, not the best smiley one of me... but it will do. So what do you think? Who does Isaac look like?
Brett & Isaac (age 2)

Ashley (age 2) with my cousin Shea

Brett in the middle (age 2)
(surrounded by his sister Emilee & cousins Josh & Heidi)

Brett (age 3)
Sorry about the coloring, I'm working on that with old pictures!
But what do you think?! Wow, that last one to me looks just like my little Isaac!
7 comments:
He does look like dad, but I still think more like you for sure!
I think you 100%! He's a mini-Ashley!
His smile, eyes and facial expressions are soooo Ashley. His round face, cheeks and slight grin (esp when he wants to do something he knows he shouldn't) remind me of Brett. I would say 80% Ashley, 20% Brett.
I can see Brett's face shape and cheeks, but when I look at him I see you! Sorry Brett but I think he looks like Ashley! Guess you'll have to have another child so Brett has a kid that looks like him :)
We think he's a mix! Definitely Ashley's smiley face and nose and eyes, facial expressions - Brett's hair, cheek, and head!
I think he looks mostly like Ashley with a little bit of Brett mixed in. Now the question is who does he act like??? Brett or Ashley???
I agree that he's a good mix of the two of you. Have you ever tried the Look-alike Meter at MyHeritage.com? It kind of depends on the pictures you choose to load, but it's fun anyway. :) It's at http://www.myheritage.com/look-alike-meter.
Post a Comment