It's finally warming up and I'm thrilled! Then tonight while we were walking Koda I felt a itching on my ankle... Mosquitoes! Can't live with 'em but I could sure then without them! In a matter of minutes I got 4 big bites! I have always used
Caladryl Clear to put on my bites but it won't touch these big bites. So if you have an amazing itch remedy or a store bought product please let me know! And I know what some of you are thinking but sadly, mineral water can't fix this problem!
4 comments:
I know what you mean Ashley. It has been so nice to not have a lot of bugs yet, but I am glad it's finally warming up. By middle of summer our porch is lined with mayflies. Watch out if you visit 'cuz they will swarm you at our front door. :) Nicole
WHAT?? Mineral water won't fix this? Surely you must be joking.
I have to say, today my ankle was swollen from my constant itching... I've tried itch sticks, baking soda pastes... anything to help and nothing worked. So... I tried my mineral water... wrapped it up and a few hours later the itching is hardly noticeable and my ankle is not swollen! So my friends can make fun of me all they want, but I know mineral water is a miracle worker - and I know its worked for some of you who secretly have tried it without me knowing! (Ang and Jer!)
I'm glad you finally found something that worked! You're comment is hilarious. It made me laugh. Ah the good ol days!
Post a Comment