Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ABC TAG

Over the past couple of weeks I have been tagged a lot! However, I haven't had much time to do all my "tags!" So, I finally got around to picking one and hopefully some of the questions will overlap! Here we go...
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you.  Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A - Attached or Single: Been happily attached for 5 years this August! Wow! Thats gone by fast. (5 1/2 if you count us dating & engaged!)
B - Best Friend: Brett for sure - I tell him he can be my gal pal when in need of one... he sure hates that but is a good sport! 
C - Cake or Pie: Hands down PIE!! I've never been a cake eater but Lemon pie, apple pie, key lime pie... the list goes on! YUM!
D - Day: Saturday. That's the day we are all together even if we are working, it's still fun!
E - Essential Item: Wipes. Can't leave home with out them. I can clean up hands, faces, spills.... but lotion & chap stick follow pretty close behind! 
F - Favorite Color: I have too many that I love but I do love RED & Sage Green - its very calming to me! 
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, I have to agree with Shaylah... they are more fun to eat!
H - Home town: Highland, Utah... born and raised!
I - Indulgences: Chocolate, Peanut Butter (mixing the two is even better!) & Ice cream! (Come to think of it, mix all 3 together and you have yourself a real treat!)
J - January or July: July! I love fireworks and decorating in red, white, and blue! (Plus the bonus of Brett's parent coming home in July has made me look forward to July for a while!)
K - Kids: Just little Isaac! Cutest little terror you will ever see. 
L - Life is incomplete without: Family & the Gospel. I couldn't get along without either. 
M - Marriage Date: August 14, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 5! 1 brother and 4 sisters. I'm # 5 out of 6 kids. 
O - Oranges or Apples: Fugi or Gala Apples I just love! But when I was pregnant... it was oranges. 
P - Phobias or Fears: Mice, bugs, rodents... bla! and not that I should admit this, but I HATE the dark especially after watching something silly like "LOST." (See why I stick to the feel good romantic movies! No reason to be nervous then!)
Q - Quote: A two year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it! Jerry Seinfeld
R - Reason to Smile: Whenever I look at Isaac he is always saying or doing something to make me smile! :)
S - Season: Spring & Fall I just love! Not hot or cold... perfect outside weather! 
T - Tag: The newest people to blog land! Jeana, Liz, & Nicole (Nicole, you did tell me you wanted to do a post... thought I would help you out!)
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't cut a watermelon, but you know when I've gotten into one because I melon ball it! 
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I guess I will have to say it, I'm an oppressor of animal! But, I like to stick to the "white" meat! I leave the mooing bloody ones for Brett... bla. 
W - Worst Habit: Brett says I'm too OCD about things... like cleaning and I'm addicted to teeny bopper shows like High school Musical & Parent Trap plus I love the music! (but like I said, better watching this stuff then something that scares me!)
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds! So much more exciting. 
Y - Your Favorite Food: Oh, this varies... but I love all kinds of salads! Vege, chicken, pasta, green.... and most of all Cafe Rio salads! YUM!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini, but it's never meant much to me!

1 comment:

Shaylah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.