Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thomas the Singing Toothbrush

I should have done this long ago but I never wanted to give up the swallow toothpaste! So on our last shopping trip Isaac got a new singing Thomas the Train toothbrush with cars toothpaste. He was so excited! The song plays for 2 minutes (I thought it was quite as he played the music through the store... but much louder when your trying to explain how we brush our teeth!) 

Isaac has to have his own turn and then mommy gets a turn... sometimes he really hates giving me my turn to brush his teeth. I've tried to make it as positive as possible, but sometimes it results in a crying mess of "My turn!! My Thomas!!" Then I think, I should just go back to the other kind... nope he won't hear of it! This is his new toothpaste and he's stickin' to it! 

He's gotten really good at opening wide! And even though he has swallowed some toothpaste... he's getting the hang of spitting! (I sure hope this new spitting adventure only happens when brushing his teeth!)

4 comments:

Pam said...

You both are so cute, I can't stand it!!!

Liz, Casey, Acacia and Josh said...

We love this toothbrush! Like your new look! and wow, cute fireworks - who did those!?

Liz, Casey, Acacia and Josh said...

Oh! and I did your crappy abc tag, let me know what you think?

Emilee said...

I hope seeing so many fun toothpastes at our house didn't influence your decision.......he looks so cute 'opening wide' how hilarious.