Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sprout Wings and Fly!

This past month we have been talking to Isaac a lot about grandma and grandpa coming home. When he sees an airplane we take the opportunity to tell him grandma and grandpa will get on an airplane and come home and give Isaac big hugs and kisses! We say this over and over wondering if it sinks in... then the other day he piped up and said, "Grandma & Grandpa going to fly home (as he flaps his arms as if they were wings) and come see me. They give me big hugs." (then he wraps his arms around himself and twists back and forth) I am so excited for them to meet in person! As we keep talking about it though and Isaac is flapping more and more... I wouldn't be surprised when they get here if he thought they sprouted wings and flew!  

2 comments:

Pam said...

Well, aren't you festive! Totally cute!

Emilee said...

I really think he'll be disappointed that they are walking towards him and not flying LOL!