Brandon we wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! You always make us laugh! Your such a great brother, brother-in-law, uncle and friend!
We love you lots! Have a great Birthday!
Before Brandon was a daddy, this is what his idea of the "boppy" was used for!
You boys are such handsome devils together!
5 comments:
What a handsome couple of dudes!!
How fun! Sorry that we lost connection the other night on the phone! It was probably just as well! I am sure you wanted to hear me ramble on all night! Ha Ha
I tried to call you back but got no answer! That's okay! Hope you found some nice plants and flowers for your yard! Love ya
What do you mean Brett's bro. is moving down here? I didn't know that. It would be fun to see ya more!
He did move... to St. George. My grandparents and aunt and uncle are their too... so if I'm going to see any of you all, I'm going to have to make a trip! Are you bringing Sydnee to see your parents any time soon?!
Hey Ashley--thanks so much for the Heartburn pills! I haven't tried them yet but will next time it comes on strong. But thanks again, that was really sweet of you!
Post a Comment