Well, its hard to believe... but one year ago are cute baby Koda was born! Its amazing how fast she grew this year. I have to admit, I loved when I could hold her in my arms and she didn't squish me. Now I know she can roll me over like a bowling pin!
First day home... so tiny!
Now, she is soooo big! Happy First Birthday Koda!

Now, I know several of you think Brett and I are a little crazy about how much we love Koda... but we can't help it! She is such a sweet dog - and getting out of that puppy stage has calmed her down a lot! I thought about making her a birthday cake knowing I would be teased... but my sweet sister Liz beat me to it! She stayed up the other night making Koda her own birthday cake. We celebrated my sisters, Rachel and Liz's and brother-in-law Casey's birthday this week and thanks to Liz Koda was acknowledge as well! Happy Birthday Guys!
Now if you think this cake looks delicious, my nephew Josh tasted the batter... its not that great. It has some flour, a little touch of honey, and grated carrots. And if you need a quick icing for a cake - this one worked well, pureed cottage cheese! Yum, I wouldn't eat it... but Koda loved it!
5 comments:
I don't think your crazy about how much you love your dog. I love my dog as well, and this past weekend he was great to just lay with me. I had 3 wisdom teeth out and 2 inplants put in( and not the ones your thinking... my mouth.) My neighbor made that joke this morning! Hope you are doing good, we should get together soon.
I love Puppies. I have always been a little nervous around dogs. But Koda looks like a very sweet dog!. My parent's dog, Oakley, loves being around kids. He is so good with Gavin! Gavin loves playing with him. If we had a really nice, dog I don't think I would mind! And the cake looks yummy?! Sounds like fun!
Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a freak about their dog! They're just so cute! I don't think I could live without my baby! I am offended that me and Maxwell weren't invited to Koda's party...oh well, you can make it up to us later! :)
Well there is still some cake left, I thought of inviting the neighbor dogs... brett looked at me a little funny when I thought of that!
Dogs! So cute! So special! Anyone want to give a loving home to an adorable, pure bread, Cocker Spaniel? Love the picture of Isaac and Koda staring at each other. Koda is a BIG puppy!
Post a Comment