
I just wanted to wish my beautiful wife a happy birthday. I know that I am not usually allowed to post anything on the blog but I thought I should at least say Happy Birthday. Thanks Ash for being a wonderful friend and companion you truly make me a better person. You are a wonderful Mom to Isaac and always are going the extra mile to help him learn and grow. Thanks for everything you do and Isaac and I hope you have a Happy Birthday.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy 25th Birthday! Now you really are OLD!!! I hope your day is great. Love Ya!!!
Happy Birthday Ashley!! So is Isaac all the way potty trained? How in the world did you get a 2 year old boy trained so early...tell me your secrets!! Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Happy Birthday! We love you tons and hope you had a great day! We are a little disappointed that you didn't want to come spend it with us though! Maybe you can make it up to us later!
Happy Birthday Ashley!
That is so sweet of your hubby to post something for you! I hope you had a great birthday! And I hope you liked my birthday card!
I love ya
Tara
Happy birthday, friend! Hey, if I let you take me out for my b-day, then the same goes for you!! I'll call you next week...no excuses from you little lady! Love you!
Thank you dear for posting this! Your too cute. However, there is a reason why you can't post. I noticed the songs you added on the blog for your dad! Your going to loose your privileges! :) Love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!
You've a great husband as well--what a sweet entry :)
Post a Comment