Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Isaac!


Well it's finally here, my baby is two! I love looking through past pictures and see how much he has grown in the past two years. (I take a lot of pictures!) But these are some of my favorite. I can't believe how fast he has grown and the amount of hair he has when he was so bald before! He makes me laugh everyday and I don't know what I would do without him. He's my little buddy. He follows me wherever I go, helps me, speaks his little opinion, and keeps me company all day long. I just love him to pieces! Happy 2nd Birthday Isaac!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac!! What an adorable boy you are! Hope you have a great day!

Megan said...

Have a good birthday Isaac!!! I can't believe you are two!!! I remember when you were born. Wow how time flies! Have a great day!!!

Los Alexander said...

Hi Dansie family! Your blog is too cute! I like the title, I found your blog though mom somehow..., yea the lady in front of your house!
Isaac is 2! Holy Cow! Kids grow too fast, I love his smile, Happy Birthday Isaac and Go David Archuleta! We get to see American Idol a week behind so I just find out Brooke left! Dang it! She was my favorite.
Is good to know you are doing great!
Love
The Alexanders...and Bella-Boo.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!! You are the cutest boy ever! Especially when you say my name. I love you to pieces!

Tim & Tash said...

He is such a cute little guy! I hope he had an awesome 2nd birthday. They just grow up so fast don't they? It's fun to go back and see what they looked like when they were first born. Kids are just the best!

Emilee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He has grown so much and we love him to pieces as well. Happy Birthday BIG GUY! Hope you had fun at the zoo and learned a lesson about candles LOL!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! It's fun to see how much he's grown over the past two years. I think you forget how little they once were!

Lyme Girl said...

Love the pictures! I think I have most of these! You are a good picture taker and sender! Hummm . . . Where are the pictures of my other cute grandchildren? [Just a nudge to manipulate the guilt-ridden!]