I'm curious who out there has been watching American Idol. I am sad Brooke left, but thats the way it goes. I am THRILLED Jason left last night and thought he should have left a long time ago! I think David Cook is amazing but I still love David Archuleta. I loved his performance,
Stand By Me. I just think he is so darling! My sister Rachel is always telling me he reminds her of a
Monchhichi. We had them growing up and we think they are darling! What do you think?
I can see some resemblance, but still think David is much cuter!
6 comments:
Kyle and I are fans as well. I liked David Archuleta at first, but I've gotten kind of bored of him. Have you ever noticed that he has the same expression on his face ALL the time? Sorry, I don't mean to bag on him. I do think he has an incredible voice, but I'm pulling more for David Cook. He reminds me a lot of Chris Daughtry, whom I love. Just my two cents!
no I understand where your coming from and David Cook is so great! I wouldn't care if he won and Archuleta was 2nd.... but I still can't give up on voting for him! He sings songs like Stand By Me and I just fall for him all over again!
amen sista! I love the kid. And I am soooo happy that dredlocks went home! I think both Davids are great, but every time archuleta sings I get chills! He has such a great voice, and he always seems so humble. I liked how Ryan said that he seems like he is going to pass out after every time the judges give them their two cents. He is just a sweetie.
I know Jason needed to go home, but I still can't help thinking he is so cute. And I loved his Over the Rainbow/ukelele piece. Michael Johns was my man til he got the boot (BOO!) so now it's David Cook. Ever since his performance of Eleanor Rigby, I've been way impressed with him. David A. DOES look like a Monchichi - props to Rachel for pointing that out. :) And he turns everything into a pop ballad, even his broadway song was like a Backstreet Boys song. I do love his voice, and he is a cutie, but my pick is David C.
Here's my two cents - I LOVE that America is responding to the little Mormon boy from Utah! He sings with such emotion and feeling. People don't even recognize the reason he's so amazing - his shiny bright light shows through! "Let Your Light Shine!" David Cook is fabulous too - but just another great rocker with a great voice. David is a special little Mon Chi Chi!
Mom your too funny... only you, Let your light so shine! I still am voting for Archuleta regardless how great David Cook is. I love the little Monchhichi too!
Post a Comment