The other day my sisters and I thought it would be fun to take our kids to the Living Aquarium. We had such a good time. Isaac loved seeing all the different fish, including the jelly fish! (I think all the kids were very amazed by them!) Isaac wanted to touch a sting ray but his arms were too short. I tried, but failed. I did it once before in Las Vegas and didn't like it then, why would I like it now? I did touch a sea star! (I know, amazing) I figured if Isaac could do it, so could I! I wish I could have taken pictures of the sharks... Isaac's eyes were so BIG looking at them as they swam right past his face!
As fun as looking at all the fish was, the highlight of my day was when I took Isaac to the bathroom after a few hours of being there - and he was dry! Success!


7 comments:
How Fun! Jared and I were going to take Gavin there last Saturday. It didn't work out, but we are still planning on going some time. It's good to know you had fun there! I hope you are doing well! I would love to get together soon! Let me know
Love ya
Good thing you have an almost 2 year old son to help you be brave.
We have been there it is so fun! We get free tickets each year from the Living Planet Aquarium that they give to the school so we like to go. Baylin really enjoyed it! We need to go again and take Peyton! Looks like Isaac was really brave. A lot more brave than Baylin was. She didn't touch anything! I don't really blame her. I am kind of a whimp that way!
Your not a wimp Meg! You touched the Sting Ray when you and me were in Vegas together that week! I was the one that screamed if you recall! It was really fun, very cool stuff there!
We took Wyatt there a while ago, and he loved it! He still talks about it. Sorry I haven't talked to you since I had the baby. I haven't forgotten about ya! I did try to call your house phone once, and you weren't home. I truly have been crazy. I'll try ya again sometime soon.
That is a true story. I did touch the sting ray in Vegas and you were way scared. Remember how long we waited for you to touch it? Oh, the good old days, SUU Elementary Block and the Las Vegas Practicum! How could we forget! That an experience!
Love Ya Ash!!!
It wasn't that long was it!? I did touch it though! I was just talking about that PB & J mixture we had in our room to Brett the other night... he thought "Goobers" sound gross and he wondered why on earth we picked that to eat! No fridge I guess! That was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment