
I had to post this picture. I love when Isaac wakes up in the morning because, I get a big hug and I love how he totes his blanket around with him. Occasionally, he will come crawl in bed with me in the night. If he forgets to bring his blanket, (which he calls a "B") he jumps up and say's, "oh no! My B!" Then he runs off to find it. It makes me laugh. He loves his new spider man slippers so much he has to sleep in them!
4 comments:
Ashley,
Your little one is so cute...this is the cutest picture...and I LOVE that he has to sleep in his slippers...that is funny.
hmmm...looks like me in the morning...
hmmm...looks like me in the morning...
Whenever I try to sleep with slippers on, it just messes up the sheets. I'm excited that I get to see you guys more. I will make sure to change your number in my phone this time, so I don't have to call random people! Oops!
Post a Comment