Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Phone!

I am so excited! After 2 years of waiting to get rid of my contract, the time has come to finally go with a new carrier and get a new phone! I did an impulse buy when I was pregnant and didn't have a phone and refused to pay the horrendous fee to get out of my contract. Brett and I are now on T-Mobile for only a one year contract, which I think is much more realistic then 2! I got the Samsung Beat phone and have had so much fun with it. It works like a little MP3 player, which Isaac loves to listen to the music! Brett teases me about it, but I think its very fun. We decided to get new numbers, so if you don't have my new number, email me and I would be glad to send it to you! 

No comments: