
I thought it would be so fun to do a mommy and me swim class this summer at the Legacy Center in Lehi. There are so many sessions running from June - July for $45.00 or $30.00 if your a Lehi resident. You go for 9 days, so $6.00 a day. Isaac turns into a fish when he gets in the water - so I thought it would be fun. If anyone else thinks this sounds like fun, it would be fun for Isaac (and me) to have a friend. Let me know if your interested!
5 comments:
I think Breah would be interested in that. I'll have to have Shay sign them up.
hey.. I feel so stupid Ashley. I totally didn't mean to get your last name wrong! When I changed my layout I had to retype all my contacts out again one by one and obviously I messed up! Sorry again! Hope things are well!
Hey, swimming lessons sounds like tons of fun! Jack and I should sign up. The only issue now is a swim suit by June...hmmm. Might be scary :)
That sounds like so much fun. I have been thinking about doing something like that this summer as well. Brooke loves to float in the tub, and has even learned to keep her mouth closed when she splashes while floating.
Emma and I are planning on it again this year. Last year was so much fun! I haven't looked at the schedules yet, and I'll have to find someone to watch Leo. But let me know when you're signing up. We'd love to go!
Post a Comment