So regardless of the scary incident last week, we really did have a pretty good time! Isaac loved playing with Tanner and Weston as well as everything else he could get his hands on! My favorite is Isaac being Baby Beethoven at the piano! Here's a few pictures of what we did. I really have a cute "cheesy" kid!


5 comments:
Hey, I'm the first to comment on your fabulous slide show! Love it! Did you do the special effects on your faithful Mac?
no, I did it on slide.com! Its a great little site. I wish the mac had some of these effects... they need new ones!
Your little boy is soo cute. He looks like a little boy! I looked at Gavin the otherday and decided that he is starting to really loose his baby looks. Except for his bald little head! Let's get together soon!
Loveya
What a cute kid!
I wanna babysit for Don and Monette! I'll come to UT for it! :-) Tanner and Weston are SO big.
Oh, and Isaac is VERY cute! Glad everything is okay with him!
Post a Comment