Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dinner!


                    Kenzi, Ashley, Rachel, Janine, Liz, Aleesha 
                      (left to right around the table)

This last week my sisters and I went out to dinner and a movie to celebrate my sister Aleesha's Birthday! It was so fun to all go out together. I can't remember the last time we did that.  We went to Zupas and went to the movie Penelope, which was better then I thought it was going to be! Hope you guys all had fun! Happy Birthday Aleesha! 

Also, since this last week was so busy I failed to mention a Happy Birthday to Tara and my mother-in-law, Nancy! Hope you both had great birthdays!

4 comments:

Nolan and Megan said...

Looks like TONS of girl fun!!!

Lyme Girl said...

Hurray for the Ottley girls!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Aleesha, and Nancy and Tara!

Andrea said...

Cute picture! Happy Birthday Aleesa - looks like you had a great time.