Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello, toilet!

Isaac loves water! He discovered the toilet and the water thats in it. Keeping him out of the bathroom is difficult when I'm trying to get ready. I didn't mind when he figured out how to flush the potty, he would get really excited. I just thought, well he'll be thrilled for potty training!  Then he knew the toilet paper went in there.  So we went through a faze of toilet paper disappearing.... no big deal. A small price to pay so I can have a few minutes to get ready in the day. But I didn't think much about it till I heard...

Oh my little Isaac... he keeps me busy! Luckily it wasn't the candle holders, but it was the candle. Since this experience I've caught several items before they went down the toilet! 

7 comments:

Tim & Tash said...

The sound of a toilet flushing isn't always a good thing huh? Just make sure he never gets a hold of your camera and does that. Not an inexpensive thing to replace. I hope those candles aren't to hard to replace. Kids keep you going that is for sure.

michellecluff said...

little boys are so mischeivious! Makes me crazy!

Lyme Girl said...

That's a funny story! You are having a whole different experience than I did with so many girl! It's really all about frogs and snails and sugar and spice, as the nursery rhyme goes!

Tara said...

Ash
You need to invest in one of those toilet baby proofers. It has saved me so many times!

Andrea said...

What a great story! You have such a positive attitude about his scrapes though, good for you.

Megan said...

Oh my heck! Kids do the drandest things! Baylin has done some dandies. Just laugh, teach and move on!

Shelly & Danny said...

Ashely, Ashely...jk! I know how to spell your name, and thank you so much for pointing out my mistake, it has been fixed promptly :) Yes, you do need to come and visit me and see my newest kiddie. Let me know when you guys are all better, we are all over the RSV and croupe. I've kept the kids house ridden until I was sure. So we are ready for the spring weather and some friends again!

Shelly