I took a Digital Scrapbooking Class last night from Allen's Camera. I learned how to make my own paper, stamps, borders with texture, and how to put it all together to make a scrapbook page. It was very fun. Now I just need to apply it all and start scrapbooking while I'm still excited about doing it! Wish me luck!
5 comments:
I totally want to start digital scrapbooking! Does Cord do the classes? And is there another class anytime soon? We need to talk!
I want to do that too! Do they do any online classes?
Ya cord does the classes. I'm not sure when his next one is... but I'll ask! He is making tutorials online so you can watch the video and follow along to learn, if that helps! Its a lot of what he showed in the class. Click on my side bar of scrapping simply and go to his tutorials. That should help you get going. He's only posted one movie but he should be getting them all up soon! You can also find them through U Tube. Its really fun! He uses photoshop elements in the tutorials.
That is so awesome you took a class! How fun! Do you have Photoshop Elements?
I found a website that offers free scrapbooking kits every Friday. They call it Friday Freebie at Digital Freebies. If you create digital pages and submit them, you can earn more free digital elements. Check it out! http://www.digitalfreebies.com/freebies.php
If you are searching for free digital elements you can probably find tons by googling "digital scrapbooking". I hope you plan on posting the pages you create! I can't wait to see them! I would love to get with you and make digital pages together!
Ya I have Photoshop. I haven't gotten started yet, I need too! I have just had a lot of projects. I'll check out that site! Thanks so much. April have you started digital scrapbooking?
Post a Comment