Monday, February 4, 2008

Makeup Suggestions...

I've been using mineral makeup for a while now and I like it.  I've tried Bare Minerals and Signature Minerals.  They are both alright, but not my favorite. I am also very fair in my skin type and not all makeup is as "fair" as they say it is.  So if you have a makeup (especially foundation/powder) that you love, (mineral or not) please let me know about it! I don't even care were it comes from!! 

3 comments:

Tim & Tash said...

Hey Ash,
I love mineral makeup too. I use Sheer Cover and I absolutely love it!!

Andrea said...

I use Aveda pressed powder and I love it! I also used to use Bare Minerals, and liked it, but I like Aveda even more. They have loose powder as well.

Jamie and Family said...

Ashley,

Lyndsy totally swears by Jane Airedale (sp?) mineral makeup. She gets it for me for Christmas or Birthdays. Its sort of pricey, but she gets it at cost. Let me know if you want her email if you don't have it!

Jamie