Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Breah's Baby Blessing

This weekend we went to our nieces baby blessing in Fillmore!  It was very bad weather getting there, but she looked so beautiful and I am really glad we could make it.
Ashley ... Isaac ... Breah
We had to leave so early to make it on time, I lost my mind on what I needed to take. Isaac ruined his pants and had to wear sweat bottoms!  You think they don't need a change of clothes as they are approaching age 2, so you stop bringing them... and when you do - you need them the most!
Shaylah and her sweet baby girl, Breah.  They are getting ready to move farther away from us at the end of the month. I'm excited for them but very sad because Breah is growing so fast. Better keep up on your blog and keep me stocked with lots of new pictures!!!

3 comments:

The Dansies said...

Holy Cow, where did you find such a stinking cute baby? We sure enjoyed having you guys down, but of course were sad when everyone had to leave early! You better visit often when we move!

Brandon Dansie said...

I just wanted to add one of my favorite parts was Isaac yelling, My Breah, My Breah, in the middle of Sac Meeting. So cute.

Ashley and Brett said...

Ya we liked that too. We enjoy when our son screams in church. I will agree, it was pretty cute what he was yelling though!