
I know its a silly thing to celebrate, but 5 years ago after the Super Bowl Brett and I had our 1st kiss! After that, we spent every spare minute together. Three months later we decided to get married! So even though the Super Bowl doesn't fall on the same day every year, it still makes me think of our first kiss!
2 comments:
Wait there just a minute.... I was present at that SuperBowl party where we brought 7 layer dip, after which you and Brett had your first kiss. Does that mean I am a little bit apart of the history?! That's a cute thing to remember, Ash!
I don't think it's silly at all...I do the same thing! When we hit any of the "firsts," I usually make Kyle remember what's special about that day...first date, first kiss, engagement day, etc. He teases me a little, but he can usually figure out what day it is.
Post a Comment